Friday, January 6, 2012

New additions to the family!

My nail polish family that is! Since I am super lame and have no life, I decided to have a photo shoot with my new nail polishes. Lame right? :)

I have thirteen new bottles and I'm excited to try them all. I have used a couple by now, but most of them are unused. Ohhhh the suspense!

And this is how she goes:

From left to right: 
Revlon Classic Nail Enamel - 920 Make Mine Mango
Revlon Classic Nail Enamel -185 Lilac Pastelle
Revlon Classic Nail Enamel - 762 Plum Attraction
Revlon Classic Nail Enamel -  928 Silver Dollar

From left to right: 
Muppets by OPI - Rainbow Connection
Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Rain Check

From left to right: 
Rimmel London 60 Seconds - 805 Grey Matter
Wet n Wild Fast Dry - 224C The Wonder Yellows

From left to right: 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - 100 Invisible
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear -340 Mint Sorbet
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear -  170 Deep Purple
From left to right:
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro - 390 Burgundy Flirt
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro - 286 Rags To Riches

That`s it for now my dear readers, I`ll have something new for you soon, maybe later tonight. I still have some Christmas and New Years themed nails that I haven`t posted yet and that I don`t have pictures of. So what I think I`ll do is do just one or two nails in that design.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment