Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Body Shop?

Hey guys!
As promised, I finally did a new design. I would have posted yesterday but I have been swamped with work all weekend. So for today I decided to do a set of Body Shop nails, since I have been there for what seems the entire weekend LOL. So hope you like them, I'm not the best at lettering but I'm working at it :)



Left hand, with the newer Body Shop logo
 
Right hand, little shaky (since I'm right handed)

Both hands together

Polishes I used today:
Kiss Nail Art Paint - Black
Wet n Wild Wild Creme - French White Creme
Seche Vite Top Coat
L.A. Colors Color Craze - Shade 22


For the green lettering on my nails, I mixed a tiny amount of black to the green polish, just to slightly darken it. I used a top coat between the white and the green lettering so it would dry a bit faster.

I had two customers today notice them and comment on my dedication to the brand. It made me pretty happy actually :)

Anyway, that's it for now. I have some plans for my next post so I'm hoping maybe tomorrow night I will have it ready to post.

See you soon errrrrbody!

P.s. thanks to Martin for the idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment