Monday, November 28, 2011

Past designs already on Facebook

Thought I would bring all of my photos on Facebook over to here so you all can see what I have done already. These photos are horrible quality since they are from my phone and uploaded straight to Facebook. From now on I will be using an actual camera as well as using the proper lighting so you can see the colours how they are meant to be seen :) I probably won't be doing any new designs until this coming weekend since I have a large essay and an assignment due on Friday, but I promise something cool soon. I'm going to try and make it a tutorial too so you can try it yourself! :)
Also please note that some of these designs are not done very neatly, I am getting better every time I do a design so soon I hope to have perfect execution on all of my designs.

Here are some past designs:
 Marbled nails and newsprint nails. The left side is on myself and the right is on my friend L.Z.
 Clockwise from top left: Free-hand black and white lines over a pastel blue glitter, Flower stamp over dark grey, Pastel blue glitter & Fishnet stamp over pink and glitter on L.Z.
 Clockwise from top left: Zebra stamp over white, Leopard stamp over hot pink, Star stamp over teal & Zebra stamp over purple on M.B.
 Clockwise from top left: Magnetic polish, free hand leopard over a shimmery pink, Rumba romance with silver star on the thumb & Zebra stamp over hot pink
Clockwise from top left: Free hand mustaches over pink for Movember, Hot pink yellow and blue for Trippy Nails, Red and black over white for the free hand Poppy & Purple yellow green blue and pink with black lines for the Colour Block.

For the most part I will tell you what kind of nail polish I use but for this post there is simply too many. Also most manicures are done on myself but if I do it on a friend I'll put their initials.

No comments:

Post a Comment