Friday, November 25, 2011

Hola!


Hey guys!
For my first post I thought I should start out simple and just talk for this one. Nails have become an obsession lately, and instead of filling everyone’s Facebook walls I decided to make this blog. 
As of right now, I do fairly simple designs, but my goal is to expand my skill level and leave my comfort zone. As much as possible I want to show you how I do my nails for each design, as a lot of my friends have asked how I do it. I don’t think I can post daily, or even every other day since I have school and two jobs to worry about first. Currently I am working as housekeeping at The Swiss Hotel (which wrecks my hands and nails – yikes!) and also at The Body Shop as a sales associate. The Body Shop is a fantastic place to work and if any of you want to know more about the products, the company, promotions & sales, etc., let me know and I would be happy to share with you! I'm also always up for any suggestions, requests or tips about nails, so don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thanks guys! Lots of love.

PS. I'm going to make an ongoing to-do list so you can see what I may do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment